Monday, March 4, 2013

How Do You Access Census Bureau Statistics?


An email from the US Census Bureau the other day asked me How Do You Access our Statistics?

People have been asking this question of the CB forever! Let's see if they've made it any easier. I have to admit that in my 2.75 years I didn't learn how to use the various data tools like American Fact Finder because they weren't relevant to my job. The last time I looked at AFF and tried to help a friend it was pretty rough going...even in the "new and improved" version. Let's hope they've made some strides.

I'll post more if I get a chance to look at this, but I still have few occasions to need Census stats.

Share your favorite and least favorite Census tools. What other resources, like www.socialexplorer.org do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment